Thursday, August 6, 2009

Recent purchases...

I am sad to say that my hard drive crashed and I lost a lot of my lovely photos, pics, etc. I had about half of my files backed up. Anyhow, they want me to give them $500 to recover all the files so it looks like I will have to forego that. So my reminder to everyone...back up your files to something reliable...a disk or flash drive...hard drives (internal or external) are no good.

On a better note, here are some recent purchases...

I can't recommend this dress enough. I bought it in blue (~$20 USD) and am seriously thinking I need the red one, too (~$28USD). The only thing I could see being a problem is you cannot wear a bra with it, but for once not having a big chest has been a benefit and I just forego the bra. You could always use those bras that stick at the sides or pastey-petals though.






I purchased these shoes on eBay and really love them, just have yet to wear them. I am not sure what to wear them with:


They were about $25, not including shipping and you can get them from eBay seller sit-shoe-ation.


And I really wanted a new leopard garter (I have a vintage one but hate to wear it too much). So I bought a perfect one from WhatKatieDid. (see photo, just the garter)



I really admire the Victor Costa dresses. They are definitely from the 80s but have a certain vintage timelessness to them. I've been eyeing some on eBay. Here is a great example...


No comments:

Post a Comment