Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Watching...

I swear my watch list on eBay is always maxed out. Don't they know a vintage-loving girl does not watch a mere 200 items. Although watching items definitely prevents me from actually buying them or my poor wallet would be hurting. I like to think of it as virtual shopping. So on with my virtual shopping spree...

One of my top favorite designers is Nanette Lepore. Her clothing pairs so well with vintage.

Here is a lovely silk top with japaense inspired embroirdered birds and flowers. This would be fabulous with a sweet 50s full skirt.



And a more formal silk and lace top...would be lovely with a black velvet circle skirt:

And how I missed out on this vintage playsuit, I will never know:

As well as this darling plaid Jantzen:




This is a gorgeous plaid dress...late 30s, early 40s style. Not everyone likes the longer styles ( and being on the shorter side probably not the most flattering on me) but I still admire them.



And top it off with another great pair of vintage shoes...leather & suede from the 1930s:


1 comment:

  1. You are like my fashion fairy godmother! Love the stuff you just posted!

    http://simplethingshere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete