Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Pattys & Ikea


No better time to wear green than on St. Pattys! I wore this outfit out on St. Patrick's evening. The original dress/top must have had matching pants at one time, but I paired it with black cropped pants. The pants are from h&M. The dress/top is thrifted and my (in)famous black purse was purchased on eBay. I wore black peeptoe heels from Target.

And my dog, Doodle, was in the spirit (briefly). I tied a chiffon scarf on him and he was good for about 5 minutes before he started to try to bite it off.




I recently went to IKEA and fell in love with all the cool paper napkins they had. They are almost barkcloth-like prints. Here are a few from their site:


IKEA has some neat brightly colored striped rugs. I purchased one, but am thinking of getting another. It really brightened up my apartment! This photo is from apartmenttherapy.com (I had trouble finding the rug on the IKEA site).



Other than that IKEA was a bit empty since they are getting new merchandise in. I needed a few things but they had cleared out most of it. :( Hopefully, next time.

And lastly, a shot from my apartment window...



No comments:

Post a Comment